People who are suffering from the problem of the tennis-elbow need to use Vissco Neoprene Elbow Support with Velcro. Patients having this syndrome experience pain on the outside of the elbow which gets worsened by grasping objects and cocking back the wrist. Only this type of support can help you ease off the pain. It is also used for providing support to the weak and overstressed muscles, a trait commonly found in the elderly. It also ensures that an existing elbow problem does not accelerate. It is made of high-grade neoprene rubber that provides excellent support and uniform compression to the elbow.
Benefits of Use:
- Most of the orthopaedics suggests this since it provides proper orthopaedic support to reduce swelling caused due to a jerk and thus relieves the pain.
- It also eases off the pain which is caused by repetitive rotation of the forearm.
- Also helps in treatment and prevention of Tendinitis, Tennis Elbow, Golfer's elbow, Thrower's elbow and other severe health conditions.
- It thus acts as a firm support and compression to weak and strained muscles.
When to Use:
- Chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation caused due to sudden movements.
- Tennis elbow issue found in the arms.
- If there is any compression found in the joints of the hand, then use it for immediate pain relief.
- Protects the elbow from getting any further injuries or sicknesses like tennis elbow and golfer's elbow.
- The Vissco Neoprene Elbow Support with Velcro is available in Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large , XXL and XXXL sizes respectively.
- Makes use of Neoprene also known as a synthetic rubber is designed to be flexible, durable and water resistant.
- It also proves to be the best material for compression and heat retention.
- The material used in building this makes it skin-friendly and helps one to breathe easily.
- Acts as an ideal rehabilitation aid for the treatment of muscle and joint pain or injury that is caused.